RESERVING A PUP:
STEP ONE: I only breed a few litters a year. You will need to plan on reserving your pup in advance. I think my above-average pups are well worth the wait, and it keeps me from selling to "impulse buyers" and the "Next Day Puppy" crowd.
STEP TWO: Check HERE to see what litters are coming up, and which litters still have pups available. The earlier you reserve, the higher up the list you will be for picking your puppy.
STEP THREE: Email me and I'll send some attachments with additional information. I will also send you a puppy application.
STEP FOUR: Send back your filled out application. I will call oor email you and we can discuss any questions and decide together if one of my pups is a good fit for your lifestyle.
STEP FIVE: When we have decided on a litter and you have been approved, you will PAYPAL me a deposit and that will hold your puppy and your "pick place". (The earlier the deposit, the higher up the list you are.) Reservations are made on a "first come, first served" basis from among approved applications. I have many more inquiries for my puppies than I could ever fill so to avoid disappointment you will want to get your deposit in in a timely fashion.
STEP SIX: I accept FOUR DEPOSITS per expected litter. Because I do not know how many pups will be born, or what sex, I then keep an "on deck" list of approved applicants to fill if there are more puppies available in a litter.
WHAT PUPS COME WITH:
Your puppy will be sent home with:
* small sample of the food they have been eating
* a Bully Stick for the ride home
* my Puppy Packet
* the puppy's pedigree
* proof of parent's health clearances
* proof of age appropriate shots and worming; instructions how to continue the series
* AKC registration form, FULL or LIMITED depending on what you had requested
* 30 days FREE health insurance
* information on the pup's lifetime microchip registration which has been paid in full
* Poppy Blossom Boston's Birth Certificate
* 24/7 Life Time Support for you and your puppy!