STEP ONE: I only breed a few litters a year. You will need to plan on getting on our wait list in advance. I think my above-average pups are well worth the wait, and it keeps me from selling to "impulse buyers" and the "Next Day Puppy" crowd.
STEP TWO: Check HERE to see what litters are coming up, and which litters still have pups available. The earlier you send in your application and get approved the higher up the list you will be for picking your puppy.
STEP THREE: Email me and I'll send some attachments with additional information. I will also send you a puppy application.
STEP FOUR: Send back your filled out application. I will call or email you and we can discuss any questions and decide together if one of my pups is a good fit for your lifestyle. PLEASE BE PATIENT! This is not a commercial kennel but a hobby I fit into my busy life of work outside the home and a family! : )
STEP FIVE: I do not accept deposits UNTIL after the litter is born. My "wait list" is based on the date that approved applications come in. Please understand that the wait list is very flexible! It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to say "you are the 4th person to get a pup" for the simple reason that some people ahead of you may only want a certain color or sex and a good many people get impatient and drop out, etc. I can give you a ROUGH idea, but please understand that I will work with you to try and make it as clear as possible where you are in the wait list, but that is really does vary.
STEP SIX: When the pups are about 3 weeks old I will email or call you and we will discuss what is available and at that time I will accept a non-refundable deposit to lock you into place for your puppy.
WHAT PUPS COME WITH:
Your puppy will be sent home with:
* small sample of the food they have been eating
* a Bully Stick for the ride home
* my Puppy Packet
* the puppy's pedigree
* PROOF of parent's health clearances
* PROOF of age appropriate shots and worming and instructions to continue
* AKC registration form, FULL or LIMITED depending on what you had requested
* 30 days FREE health insurance
* information on the pup's lifetime microchip registration which has been paid in full
* Poppy Blossom Boston's Birth Certificate
* 24/7 Life Time Support for you and your puppy!